The Ultimate Pro Low GTX is an extremely comfortable multifunctional shoe for a wide range of applications. The seamless schoeller® soft shell material offers a high level of comfort and makes this shoe the ideal companion for light hikes, when traveling or for everyday wear. The waterproof, elastic GORE-TEX® Performance Footwear membrane, the patented Rolling Concept® and the self-cleaning gripex™ tri-traction sole, which has two rubber blends of different softness, offer comfort, cushioning and grip, even in demanding terrain.
- Last index: multifunction
- Flex index: A5
- schoeller® soft shell material
- Elastic Gore-Tex® material
- 3M reflective elements
- Hybrid-Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials. Enhanced comfort. Improved adaptability
- Base Cage: Three TPU support elements in the center of the midsole area provides support over the longitudinal arch of the foot while increasing sure-footedness, comfort and reducing fatigue
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut® sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Protective rubber border
- Board lasting
- gripex™ outsole technology
- Weight (gram): 285
- Cut: Basic
- Material: Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear; Material: schoeller® Soft Shell|Non Sew TPU; Soles: gripex™ Tri Traction|EVA wedge & Base Cage
- Function and design optimized for: Hiking