When outdoor adventure is part of your family’s DNA, the Habitude 6 tent is the perfect retreat for igniting that passion in the next generation. Built to handle kids and the rigors of primitive camping, this expansive, standing-height shelter comfortably sleeps six—perfect for canoe trips or basecamping for mountain bike rides. Easy to pitch, the extra-sturdy frame stands up to the unpredictable elements, and the tent’s limited mesh balances airflow and privacy. Though it’s built tough, the Habitude 6 offers creature comforts that round out its incredible livability.
- Standing-Height: High ceiling and vertical sidewalls let everyone move about comfortably, lounge and stand up to change. Door pocket allows for wide, easy entry.
- Strong: Robust fabrics, super-sturdy pole geometry, and smooth-glide YKK stainless steel zippers endure rough use, little fingers, and challenging environments like sand, wind and rain.
- Easy to Pitch: Sets up quickly by one person plus a small helper, thanks to hubbed poles, large, color-coded pole clips and a simple design.
- Unparalleled Livability: Storage pockets for each occupant; extra hang loops; strategically placed mesh for airflow and privacy; enormous vestibule for outside gear storage.
- Capacity: 6
- Packaged Weight: 6.08 kg
- Floor Dimensions cm: 305 x 254 cm
- Floor Area: 7.71 sq. m
- Vestibule Area: 2.27 sq. m
- Number of Poles: 3 aluminum 7000 series
- Interior Peak Height: 195 cm
- Packed Size: 58 x 25 cm
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding: yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 68D taffeta polyester & DWR
- Mesh Type: 40D nylon micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 68D taffeta polyester 10,000mm Polyurethane & DWR