Weighing just 190 g, the MCT 12 Vario Carbon Women is an ultra-lightweight folding pole for Cross Trail runners. It is equipped with the newly created Cross Shark grip. The system combines the advantages of the Shark system with those of a hiking grip. The rounded supporting surface, which offers even more comfort during dynamic mountain hikes, is new. The one-handed operation of the release button and the rotation lock are extremely practical. They prevent the strap, made from highly breathable mesh, from rotating against the grip. This means that hand and pole are always perfectly connected. The open-pore foam grip with a cork-look offers a flexible hold for all terrains, thanks to the grip extender. With the CLD Core Locking Device, you can fold the MCT 12 Vario Carbon Women together to a packed length of 42 cm.
- Cross Shark: The Cross Shark offers you the speed of the Shark system and the support of a hiking grip
- Core Locking Device (CLD): Intuitive locking mechanism; Slim lightweight construction; Internal protected system
- Frame Strap Mesh: Breathable Trigger Shark Strap made of mesh; Optimized fit; Wide shape; One Piece - 360° inner hand
- Speed Lock 2: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force as SL1.
- 100% HM Carbon: Highly-modular carbon to meet the highest weight and stiffness demands.
- Trail Running Tip: Light, allignment-free tip; Concave spike form provides foothold in each angle; Optimum swing action
- Series: Women
- Construction: CLD | Vario
- Grip: Cross Shark
- Strap: Trigger Shark (Frame Strap Mesh)
- Segments: 4-pieces
- Tube diameter: 14|12|12|12 mm
- Shaft material: 100% Carbon (HM)
- Top: 100% Carbon (HM)
- Lower part: 100% Carbon (HM)
- Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
- Tip: Trail Running Tip
- Length / Size: 100 - 120 cm Infinitely adjustable
- Adjustment area: 100 - 120 cm
- Weight: 190 g / Unit
- Pack size: 42 cm