The MCT 12 Vario TA Women will help you get to the top faster. This lightweight folding pole made from high-strength aluminium is equipped with the new Cross Shark grip. It combines the versatility and speed of the Shark system with the ergonomic design of a hiking grip. Thanks to the rounded supporting surface of the grip, the Cross Shark grip protects the surface of your hands and offers greater comfort when climbing mountains. The wide strap is made from breathable mesh and envelopes the hand securely and tightly. The foam grip, with a cork-look and a grip extender, features ergonomically-designed gripping areas, allowing it to sit perfectly in the hand. The CLD Core Locking Device allows the pole to be folded to a length of 43cm effortlessly. Let's go: the mountains are calling. 4 your speed.
- Cross Shark: The Cross Shark offers you the speed of the Shark system and the support of a hiking grip
- Core Locking Device (CLD): Intuitive locking mechanism; Slim lightweight construction; Internal protected system
- Frame Strap Mesh: Breathable Trigger Shark Strap made of mesh; Optimized fit; Wide shape; One Piece - 360° inner hand
- Speed Lock 2: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force as SL1.
- Aluminium HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Trail Running Tip: Light, allignment-free tip; Concave spike form provides foothold in each angle; Optimum swing action
- Series: Women
- Construction: CLD | Vario
- Grip: Cross Shark
- Strap: Trigger Shark (Frame Strap Mesh)
- Segments: 4-pieces
- Tube diameter: 16|14|14|14 mm
- Shaft material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Top: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Lower part: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
- Tip: Trail Running Tip
- Length / Size: 100 - 120 cm Infinitely adjustable
- Adjustment area: 100 - 120 cm
- Weight: 249 g / Unit
- Pack size: 43 cm