Do you love getting out and about in the mountains, and are you looking for a stable, lightweight pole? If so, the MCT Vario TA is the perfect choice for you. This lightweight folding pole is made from the highest quality aluminium. The newly created Cross Shark grip offers the speed of the Shark system and the support of a hiking grip. It has been designed especially for speed-orientated mountaineering. The rounded supporting surface of the grip, which gives even greater comfort, is a new feature. The wide strap is made from highly breathable mesh and envelopes the hand securely and tightly. The foam grip with a cork-look, featuring a practical grip extender, ensures a flexible hold on all terrains. Thanks to the CLD Core Locking Device, the pole can quickly be folded to a length of 43 cm. Full speed on the trail? With the MCT Vario TA, no problem. 4 your speed.
- Cross Shark: The Cross Shark offers you the speed of the Shark system and the support of a hiking grip
- Core Locking Device (CLD): Intuitive locking mechanism; Slim lightweight construction; Internal protected system
- Frame Strap Mesh: Breathable Trigger Shark Strap made of mesh; Optimized fit; Wide shape; One Piece - 360° inner hand
- Speed Lock 2: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force as SL1.
- Aluminium HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Trail Running Tip: Light, allignment-free tip; Concave spike form provides foothold in each angle; Optimum swing action
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: CLD | Vario
- Grip: Cross Shark
- Strap: Trigger Shark (Frame Strap Mesh)
- Segments: 4-pieces
- Tube diameter: 16|14|14|14 mm
- Shaft material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Top: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Lower part: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
- Tip: Trail Running Tip
- Length / Size: 110 - 130 cm Infinitely adjustable
- Adjustment area: 110 - 130 cm
- Weight: 258 g / Unit
- Pack size: 43 cm