Is there no trail too high and far for you as a trail runner? Then the Micro Trail Vario , made from 100% carbon, is the perfect fit for you. When folded together, it has an impressive packing size of 42 cm and weighs just 195 g (anthracite/red) or 202 g (lime/black). It is also equipped with the new CLD Core Locking Device technology. This intuitive mechanism makes folding the pole together as easy as using a pen. The Trigger Shark 2.0 System, with the new, wide Shark Frame Strap Mesh and Trail Running Tip, offers comfort and grip on all terrains. The Speed Lock 2 allows you to adjust the length between 100 and 120 cm (anthracite/red) or 110 and 130 cm (lime/black).
- Core Locking Device (CLD): Intuitive locking mechanism; Slim lightweight construction; Internal protected system
- Trigger S 2.0 Shark: Superior comfort, maximum power transfer, easy handling.
- Frame Strap Mesh: Breathable Trigger Shark Strap made of mesh; Optimized fit; Wide shape; One Piece - 360° inner hand
- Speed Lock 2: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force as SL1.
- 100% HM Carbon: Highly-modular carbon to meet the highest weight and stiffness demands.
- Trail Running Tip: Light, allignment-free tip; Concave spike form provides foothold in each angle; Optimum swing action
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Folding poles | CLD
- Grip: Trigger Shark 2.0 (2-Component)
- Strap: Trigger Shark (Frame Strap Mesh)
- Segments: 4-pieces
- Tube diameter: 16|14|14|14 mm
- Shaft material: 100% Carbon (HM)
- Top: 100% Carbon (HM)
- Lower part: 100% Carbon (HM)
- Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
- Tip: Trail Running Tip
- Length / Size: 100-120 cm (anthracite/red) | 110-130 cm (lime/black)
- Weight: 195 g per unit (anthracite/red) | 202 g per unit (lime/black)
- Pack size: 42 cm