The women's lightly insulated Switch Cargo 2.0 pant just got better with a improve sleek fit and raised back rise for better protection and comfort. Ready as ever for your mountain adventures.
Women's Switch Cargo 2.0 pant is a Primaloft® insulated all mountain ski pants with 2 cargo pockets and a technical edge. Bringing out the feminine side of you, these mechanical stretch HELLY TECH® Performance insulated pants will keep you warm, dry and looking sharp all the way from the parking lot to the after ski. Looks can be deceiving, these pants are made for powder days but looks as good on a groomed slope due to a unsurpassed low rise boot cut feminine fit. When you ski hard and work up a sweat you can easily unzip the mechanical ventilation to keep you comfortable.
- Weight: 530g
- 2-ply fabric construction
- Mechanical stretch fabric
- SKI FREE
- Bottom leg inseam reinforcement
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated construction at seat and knee for superior fit
- Attached snow gaiters
- Waist adjustment with velcro
- Dual hip hand pockets, cargo thigh pockets with water secure bellow construction and buckle closure
- YKK® Aqua guard™ water resistant zippers