The new Jackson helmet is focused on design and style. The sleek new standout helmet lines created an opportunity for an evolutionary step forward in new performance and functional attributes.
The modern profile of the new Jackson helmet utilizes the new Passive Aggressive Venting system, inspired by the aerodynamic airflow of high-end autos. The discreet yet powerful system effectively manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. The overaLL Look is finished with a slight brim and subtle lines for Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles. The Jackson MIPS technology, an ultra-lightweight construction and the dialed In Form 2 Fit system allowing you to confidently focus on the terrain ahead. Leave no line untracked in the new ultimate freeride helmet.
- MIPS: Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®) is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- In-Mold Construction: In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The Fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- In Form 2 Fit System: The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- Stack Vent Technology: Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Seamless Compatibility: For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Polartec® Power Grid Padding: Polartec® Power Grid has been engineered to be close to skin, so it offers an exceptional comfort and feel thanks to its bi-component knit construction that uses different yarns to create two different surfaces. One that is optimized to move moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly. And to enhance the ride even more, Polartec Power Grid fabric includes a Silver Salt (Salt Chloride) that inhibits the growth of odors.