A perfect companion to take anywhere on the mountain, the Wingman 82 CTi is a dynamic ski that exudes personality and energy. With every turn, the Amphibio Truline Technology, stacked on top of a Laminated Woodcore enhanced with carbon rods from tip to tail, and single layer of Ti is so confident it will inspire you to get the most out of your days on the mountain.
- Length Radius: 178 (15.5)
- System: Fusion X
- Profile: Amphibio
- Binding: EMX 12.0 GW Fusion X Blk/Org
- Amphibio TruLine Technology: Amphibio Truline elevates the asymmetrical ski design to the next dimension by strategically locating materials over the edges of the skis. Structural material is placed over the full length of the inside ski edge, providing more stability to power the turn - while less material is applied over the outside edge, resulting in a smooth and easy perfect turn.
- Amphibio Profile: Amphibio technology is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip and stability - while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
- SST Construction: The SST Construction provides quick, nimble and direct power transmission from the ski to snow as well as providing exceptional torsional rigidity.
- Fusion X System: The next generation of binding systems. The Fusion X is Elan's next generation of high performance binding system. The new single connection design enables a smoother free flex between the ski and binding leading to easy turn initiation. At 30% lighter, the new pyramidalshaped construction is reinforced with titanium for additional strength and direct, powerful edge-to-edge responsiveness. Skiing at high speeds is now more accurate due to direct power transmission.
- TubeLite Woodcore: To create the TubeLite Woodcore, two super lightweight Carbon tubes are inserted into a lightweight laminated wood core. These tubes run the length of the ski following the arc of the side cut. They provide torsional stability and powerful rebound while allowing for material reduction of the core. The result is incredible lightweight response and stability.
- Mono Ti Reinforcement: The Mono Ti construction uses a single layer of titanium combined with the woodcore for increased performance and responsiveness.
- Carbon Rods Reinforcement: Lightweight Carbon tubes inserted into the ski and run the length of the ski following the arc of the side cut. The carbon tubes provide torsional stability and powerful rebound while allowing for material reduction of the core. The result is incredible lightweight response and stability.