The Amphibio 16 Ti is a dynamic combination of versatility and strength designed to dominate the slopes, at any speed or turn shape, this ski performs.
- RST Sidewall: The RST Construction optimizes the transfer of power and energy from the skier to the edge, providing maximum edge hold from the tip to the tail of the ski.
- Amphibio TruLine Technology
- Laminated Woodcore: This tip-to-tail Laminated Woodcore is specially shaped for each model and size. Using different wood types in various combinations allows for the adjustment of the flex pattern for different types of performance. This extremely responsive and highly durable wood core transmits power directly to the edges and excels in a variety of conditions.
- Mono Ti: The Mono Ti construction uses a single layer of titanium on top of the woodcore for increased performance and responsiveness.
- NanoTech running base: The Nano Tech Running Base is a unique base material composed of nanoparticles that improves durability and provides ideal glide performance in all snow conditions.
- Fusion X system: The next generation of binding systems. The Fusion X is Elan's next generation of high performance binding system. The new single connection design enables a smoother free flex between the ski and binding leading to easy turn initiation. At 30% lighter, the new pyramidalshaped construction is reinforced with titanium for additional strength and direct, powerful edge-to-edge responsiveness. Skiing at high speeds is now more accurate due to direct power transmission.