Arva Neo Pro safety set includes
Arva Neo Pro avalanche transceiver, Raid 240 probe, Guard shovel
Arva Neo Pro avalanche transceiver
The NEO PRO is ARVA’s new high-end transceiver. This device includes all the essential “expert” features for professional rescuers, such as an analog mode, a standby mode, and a SCROLLING function that allows you target a specific victim during a search. The setup menu is easy to use, simply press on the “+” and “-“ buttons to customize device settings. The NEO PRO comes with a soft holster to fit a wide range of body shapes and sizes.
- 70m search strip width.
- GROUP CHECK mode tests transmit frequency and power.
- Marking function to identify burial victims already located.
- Multiple burial indicator displays a “+”when more than 3 victims.
- 3 antennas to improve chances of finding a signal and for greater precision during the fine search.
- Digital signal processing guides rescuer more efficiently towards the burial zone.
- Auto-test lets the device run a diagnostic to verify that all main functionalities are working properly.
- Backlit screen provides great contrast in any conditions or lighting.
- Automatic revert-to-transmit mode via movement sensor in case of a secondary avalanche
- Interference management lets the user adjust the search technique in an area with considerable signal interference.
- U-Turn alarm lets the rescuer know they are heading in the wrong direction.
- Standby mode allows the user to keep their device switched on while shoveling.
- Analog mode to take full advantage of the main antenna’s maximum range
- Scroll function to select the burial victim to search for.
Raid 240 Probe
Equipped with a quick and intuitive tightening system, the RAID 240 probe is rigid and precise.
- 2.40m probe when fully deployed, 6 segments 40cm long
- 12mm diameter tubes
- Strong and durable 7075 aluminum tubing
- Stainless steel tension cord.
- PIN LOCK locking system makes it quick and easy to deploy your probe by simply pulling on the handle.
- Pull handle makes it easy to deploy the probe and snaps conveniently onto the tube once the victim is located and you start shoveling.
- Cone inserts make it easy to assemble the tube segments
- Grip for easy handling
- Precise markings on probe indicate snow depth
The GUARD shovel strikes just the right balance between efficiency and packability, and will appeal to the uncompromising backcountry enthusiast.
- Shovel with telescopic shaft: 62cm minimum length, 76cm maximum length
- Oval aluminum shaft, 35cm long when collapsed
- Strong and durable anodized aluminum blade
- New compact blade: 28cm length x 23cm width x 2.0mm thick (size includes blade-to-shaft connection)
- The PIN LOCK locking mechanism makes it quick and easy to put the blade and shaft together.
- Ergonomic T-grip handle