Made for demanding tours, the premium softshell Pordoi Jacket for men offers protection and a high degree of comfort thanks to its loden inserts and Merino wool.
- C_Change™ Membrane from Schoeller® with moisture and temperature management
- mesh lining in the breast pockets provides additional ventilation
- high level of comfort thanks to the Merino wool inner lining
- repositioned loden inserts protect the chin area
For demanding ascents and speedy descents: The Pordoi Jacket for men can handle ski tours in any kind of weather. Thanks to the C_Change™ Schoeller® Membrane, the premium softshell jacket also reacts to sweat build-up with special moisture and temperature management: When it’s cold, the membrane closes – as soon as the body becomes too hot, the pores open to regulate the temperature. The new mesh lining on the breast pockets provides additional ventilation, while the fine Merino wool inner lining continues to ensure great comfort. The loden inserts with underlying membrane have been repositioned and now protect even the chin area against wind and weather. So with our Pordoi Jacket men you’ll be ready for anything and can enjoy your winter adventure to the full, whatever the weather.
- Weight: 590 g
- Fit: Regular fit
- Material: Inserts: Outer: 83 % Virgin Wool (Merino) + 14 % Polyamide + 3 % Elastane Membrane: 100 % Polyurethane Inside: 100 % Virgin Wool (Merino)Outer: 86 % Polyamide + 14 % Elastane Membrane: 100 % Polyurethane (Schoeller® C_Change™) Inside: 70 % Virgin Wool (Merino) + 30 % Polyamidedetails: 72 % Polyester + 28 % Virgin Wool (Merino)
- Area of usage: Skitour, Freeride
- Extremely high breathability
- Long lasting
- Merino on skin
- Water resistant > 10,000 mm water column
- More durable - min. 40,000 abrasion cycles in the Martindale test