The all-time classic high performance all-round inflatable SUP, setting benchmark with stunning performance and ultimate flexibility. The Wave 10.0 and 10.6 are the smallest and most standard SUP sizes in our all-round range. Built with the most popular SUP shape, extra wide and generous thickness, the Wave model is so easy to glide and very forgiving.
- Thanks to the 13 cm wide center stringer construction from top to the bottom and both sides of the board, makes the Wave model solid even in the windy and choppy conditions.
- The Lite Drop-Stitch materials on the Wave models create a quality and extremely lightweight SUP at an unbeatable price. Combined with stringer tech, an extra stifff board is ready for the ultimate paddling performance.
- Featuring a 4mm thick diamond pattern EVA footpad, the Wave models offer users an excellent grip experience. An artistic Wave grapic printing is applied on the footpad.
- The Wave collection offers a wider board shape. The 81cm (32) width provides stability while still maintains a good design to glide
- Built with most popular all-round board shape and generous thickness, the Wave SUPs are easy to glide and appealing to all-level riders acrosss the ability spectrum.
- Wave collection has been designed with 2+4+1 Steel D-Rings. The two D-Rings on the middle of deck can be easily transformed to kayak attachment. (*Kayak seat is optional)
- The bungee cords system located at the tail of the board. It gives more freedem to paddle and maintain safe gear access.
- Central handle for easy carrying of the board.
- Single central fin 9 push-in
- Accesories included with the board: SUP backpack, hand pump, sup coil leash, aluminum adjustable Allstyle paddle
- Size: 305 x 81 x 15 cm
- Volume: 290 L
- Weight: 9 kg
- Max. payload: 120 kg