Made of ultra-durable materials, our versatile and waterproof Discovery™ Dry Bag features welded construction for lasting performance, plus an updated closure that makes it easy to achieve a tight seal for excellent protection against water, from day floats, overnight kayak trips, or overland expeditions.
- Built for the journey: Made of rugged, flexible, and fully waterproof materials designed to withstand frequent and demanding use.
- Light-colored interior: Significantly eases identification of contents within.*
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won't easily roll around; it's also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
Specifications (30L | 50L)
- Weight: 0.5kg | 0.65kg
- Width: 18cm | 24cm
- Length: 30cm | 39cm
- Height: 55cm | 55cm
- Volume: 30L | 50L
- PVC-Free: Yes
- Closure: Updated Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
- Bottom Shape: Oval
- Protection Level: waterproof
- Material(s): 300D 18 oz polyurethane-coated polyester