Atomic Redster G9 is the supercharged sports car of our Redster range. It’s created for the piste but packed with World Cup approved race tech. Like Servotec. Basically power steering for your skis, a pre-stressed Servotec rod and elastomer helps the ski steer at all speeds. More agile in turns, more stable on straights. The thicker, stronger Ultra Titanium Powered laminate – previously only available for FIS skis – runs from sidewall to sidewall for more stability, torsional rigidity, and edge grip. These two features combine for precision control and stability you need, whether you’re keeping your foot down on the race course, or going for big, long turns when piste skiing.
Our Atomic X 12 TL GW ski binding is the ideal option if you’re looking for real race performance that’s compatible with both alpine-normed and GripWalk boots. It comes with Full Flex, which keeps the natural bending line of the ski under the binding while also ensuring constant release values throughout your turn. Top power transfer, total control and fantastic speed – all without the hassle of tools!
- Full Sidewall: Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering, ideal for high-performing race and piste skis.
- Ultra Titanium Powered: A titanium layer above and below the core creates supreme shock absorption, strong running stability and a high torsional flex.
- Servotec: Servotec is our radical innovation for racing and high-performance piste skiing. The name comes from ‘Servolenkung’ because that’s what it is – the first power steering for skis! The secret is the Servotec rod on the top of the ski and the elastomer just under the binding:
- Power Woodcore: A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- High-Speed Sidecut Structured Topsheet
- World Cup Base Finish
- Weight: 3216 gram